EViews 9.5 Academic Volume License Pricing1
EViews Academic Volume Licenses offer educational institutions discounted pricing on EViews licenses for use in computer laboratories, on computer networks, and on the personal computers of faculty and students. The program includes three different types of licensing which may be used to address the specific needs of the institution.
The U.S. dollar prices listed below are for EViews purchases made directly from IHS EViews. International prices may vary. Please check with your local distributor.
A printable price sheet and complete licensing details can be found in:
EViews Academic Volume License Program (PDF, 99K / right-click to save).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Enterprise Edition||New License||Annual Renewal2|
|Base License Fee||>$1,220||>$1,220|
|Concurrent Use Licenses (Requires Base License)3|
|1 Concurrent Use License Pack||$260||$50|
|5 Concurrent Use License Pack||$1,280||$220|
|10 Concurrent Use License Pack||$1,920||$450|
|20 Concurrent Use License Pack||$2,920||$800|
|30 Concurrent Use License Pack||$3,720||$1,080|
|50 Concurrent Use License Pack||$4,780||$1,440|
|100 Concurrent Use License Pack||$6,540||$1,980|
|200 Concurrent Use License Pack||$8,170||$2,450|
|500 Concurrent Use License Pack||$10,520||$3,150|
|Computer Lab Licenses (Requires Base License)4|
|5 Computer Lab License Pack||$330||$80|
|Unlimited Computer Lab License Pack5||$4,250||$1,110|
|Standalone License Package (Requires Base License)|
- Prices in U.S. dollars as of 2016/03/14. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Annual Renewal refers to the fee for EViews Support: purchasing rights, technical assistance and software updates.
- License Packs may not be split across multiple networks running separate copies of EViews License Manager.
- Computer Lab Licenses are only sold in groups of 5 and Unlimited Use. Lab Licenses are limited to use in public access computer labs.
- The Unlimited Lab Use License allows EViews to be cloned/imaged to lab computers without individual computer registration.