What's New in EViews 9.5
EViews 9.5 is a free upgrade for most EViews 9.0 users. You can update to EViews 9.5 by using the automatic update feature (Help->EViews Update), or by downloading the latest patch manually from our downloads page.
EViews now features a wide range of exciting changes and improvements. The following is an overview of the most important features in EViews 9.5 introduced since EViews 8.
- Command capture from the interactive interface.
- Dockable command and capture window interface.
- Database and workfile object preview.
- Group Members View.
- Group Object Preview.
- Enhanced import and linking of data.
- A powerful new FRED database interface.
- Direct read and write access to data stored on cloud drive services.
- Dated data table template support for saving and importing customized settings.
- New frequency conversion methods.
- New mixed graph types.
- Graph pan and zoom.
- Multi-graph viewing slideshow.
- Rectangle and ellipse drawing.
- Arrow, rectangle, and ellipse data-based anchoring.
- Tables, graphs, and spools may now be saved in LaTeX format.
Econometrics and Statistics
- Automatic ARIMA forecasting of a series.
- Forecast evaluation and combination testing.
- Forecast averaging.
- VAR forecasting.
- Diebold-Mariano test.
- Mixed-Data Sampling (MIDAS) Regression.
- Autoregressive Distributed Lag regression (ARDL) with automatic lag selection.
- ML and GLS ARMA estimation.
- ARFIMA estimation.
- Pooled mean group estimation of panel data ARDL models.
- Threshold regression.
- A new optimization engine.
- FIML with Variance Restrictions.